NUTRIENT LIMITATION OF PHYTOPLANKTON IN A SEASONALLY OPEN BAR-BUILT ESTUARY: WILSON INLET, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 16–29, February 2001
How to Cite
Twomey, L. and Thompson, P. (2001), NUTRIENT LIMITATION OF PHYTOPLANKTON IN A SEASONALLY OPEN BAR-BUILT ESTUARY: WILSON INLET, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. Journal of Phycology, 37: 16–29. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.1999.014012016.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1Received 9 February 2000. Accepted 5 October 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!