A PHAGOTROPHICALLY DERIVABLE GROWTH FACTOR IN THE PLASTIDIC DINOFLAGELLATE GYRODINIUM RESPLENDENS (DINOPHYCEAE)
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1069–1078, December 2000
How to Cite
Skovgaard, A. (2000), A PHAGOTROPHICALLY DERIVABLE GROWTH FACTOR IN THE PLASTIDIC DINOFLAGELLATE GYRODINIUM RESPLENDENS (DINOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 36: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2000.00009.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- 1Received 24 January 2000. Accepted 15 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!