Present address: Biology Department, P.O. Box 60, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN 37132 and author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
LIPID CLASS DISTRIBUTION OF HIGHLY UNSATURATED LONG CHAIN FATTY ACIDS IN MARINE DINOFLAGELLATES
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1103–1108, December 2000
How to Cite
Leblond, J. D. and Chapman, P. J. (2000), LIPID CLASS DISTRIBUTION OF HIGHLY UNSATURATED LONG CHAIN FATTY ACIDS IN MARINE DINOFLAGELLATES. Journal of Phycology, 36: 1103–1108. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2000.00018.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- 1 Received 3 February 2000. Accepted 16 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!