Authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
SILICON METABOLISM IN DIATOMS: IMPLICATIONS FOR GROWTH
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Phycological Society of America, Inc.
Journal of Phycology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 821–840, October 2000
How to Cite
Martin-Jézéquel, V., Hildebrand, M. and Brzezinski, M. A. (2000), SILICON METABOLISM IN DIATOMS: IMPLICATIONS FOR GROWTH . Journal of Phycology, 36: 821–840. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2000.00019.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
- 1 Received 7 February 2000. Accepted 23 May 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!