Present address: Jumonji High School, Kita-Ohtsuka 1-10-33, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0004, Japan.
A CALCIUM-DEPENDENT PROTEIN KINASE FUNCTIONS IN WOUND HEALING IN VENTRICARIA VENTRICOSA (CHLOROPHYTA)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1145–1152, December 2000
How to Cite
Sugiyama, K.-i., Mori, I. C., Takahashi, K., Muto, S. and Shihira-Ishikawa, I. (2000), A CALCIUM-DEPENDENT PROTEIN KINASE FUNCTIONS IN WOUND HEALING IN VENTRICARIA VENTRICOSA (CHLOROPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 36: 1145–1152. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2000.00050.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- 1 Received 29 March 2000. Accepted 26 July 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!