COMBINED EFFECTS OF TEMPERATURE AND IRON ON THE GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE MARINE DIATOM PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1096–1102, December 2000
How to Cite
Kudo, I., Miyamoto, M., Noiri, Y. and Maita, Y. (2000), COMBINED EFFECTS OF TEMPERATURE AND IRON ON THE GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE MARINE DIATOM PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 36: 1096–1102. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2000.99042.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- 1Received 11 March 1999. Accepted 15 June 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!