HALOGENATED MONOTERPENE PRODUCTION IN REGENERATED PLANTLET CULTURES OF OCHTODES SECUNDIRAMEA (RHODOPHYTA, CRYPTONEMIALES)
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1010–1019, December 2001
How to Cite
Maliakal, S., Cheney, D. P. and Rorrer, G. L. (2001), HALOGENATED MONOTERPENE PRODUCTION IN REGENERATED PLANTLET CULTURES OF OCHTODES SECUNDIRAMEA (RHODOPHYTA, CRYPTONEMIALES). Journal of Phycology, 37: 1010–1019. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.00120.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
- Received 21 August 2000. Accepted 16 August 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!