GENETIC COMPARISONS OF FRESHLY ISOLATED VERSUS CULTURED SYMBIOTIC DINOFLAGELLATES: IMPLICATIONS FOR EXTRAPOLATING TO THE INTACT SYMBIOSIS
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 900–912, October 2001
How to Cite
Santos, S. R., Taylor, D. J. and Coffroth, M. A. (2001), GENETIC COMPARISONS OF FRESHLY ISOLATED VERSUS CULTURED SYMBIOTIC DINOFLAGELLATES: IMPLICATIONS FOR EXTRAPOLATING TO THE INTACT SYMBIOSIS. Journal of Phycology, 37: 900–912. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.00194.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- 1 Received 15 December 2000. Accepted 16 July 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!