Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ENDOSYMBIOSIS AND THE ORIGIN OF PLASTIDS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 951–959, December 2001
How to Cite
McFadden, G. I. (2001), PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ENDOSYMBIOSIS AND THE ORIGIN OF PLASTIDS. Journal of Phycology, 37: 951–959. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.01126.x
Received 1 June 2001. Accepted 11 September 2001.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!