EFFECTS OF UV-B-INDUCED DNA DAMAGE AND PHOTOINHIBITION ON GROWTH OF TEMPERATE MARINE RED MACROPHYTES: HABITAT-RELATED DIFFERENCES IN UV-B TOLERANCE
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 30–38, February 2001
How to Cite
Van De Poll, W. H., Eggert, A., Buma, A. G. J. and Breeman, A. M. (2001), EFFECTS OF UV-B-INDUCED DNA DAMAGE AND PHOTOINHIBITION ON GROWTH OF TEMPERATE MARINE RED MACROPHYTES: HABITAT-RELATED DIFFERENCES IN UV-B TOLERANCE . Journal of Phycology, 37: 30–38. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001030.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1 Received 9 May 2000. Accepted 29 September 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!