EFFECT OF OLIGOMYCIN ON DARK RESPIRATION IN THE MARINE DIATOM PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE): IMPLICATIONS FOR DETERMINATION OF MAINTENANCE RESPIRATION
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 59–63, February 2001
How to Cite
Rees, T. A. V. (2001), EFFECT OF OLIGOMYCIN ON DARK RESPIRATION IN THE MARINE DIATOM PHAEODACTYLUM TRICORNUTUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE): IMPLICATIONS FOR DETERMINATION OF MAINTENANCE RESPIRATION. Journal of Phycology, 37: 59–63. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001059.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1 Received 28 December 1999. Accepted 21 October 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!