THE γ SUBUNITS OF PHYCOERYTHRIN FROM A RED ALGA: POSITION IN PHYCOBILISOMES AND SEQUENCE CHARACTERIZATION
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2001
How to Cite
Apt, K. E., Metzner, S. and Grossman, A. R. (2001), THE γ SUBUNITS OF PHYCOERYTHRIN FROM A RED ALGA: POSITION IN PHYCOBILISOMES AND SEQUENCE CHARACTERIZATION. Journal of Phycology, 37: 64–70. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001064.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1Received 10 July 2000. Accepted 11 October 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!