ZYGOSPORE GERMINATION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS MONOICA (CHLOROPHYTA): TIMING AND PATTERN OF SECONDARY ZYGOSPORE WALL DEGRADATION IN RELATION TO CYTOPLASMIC EVENTS
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 86–94, February 2001
How to Cite
Malmberg, A. E. and VanWinkle-Swift, K. P. (2001), ZYGOSPORE GERMINATION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS MONOICA (CHLOROPHYTA): TIMING AND PATTERN OF SECONDARY ZYGOSPORE WALL DEGRADATION IN RELATION TO CYTOPLASMIC EVENTS. Journal of Phycology, 37: 86–94. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001086.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1 Received 30 November 1999. Accepted 19 September 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!