Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF SHAPE VARIATION IN TYPE AND MODERN POPULATIONS OF MERIDION (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 175–183, February 2001
How to Cite
Rhode, K. M., Pappas, J. L. and Stoermer, E. F. (2001), QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF SHAPE VARIATION IN TYPE AND MODERN POPULATIONS OF MERIDION (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 37: 175–183. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001175.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1 Received 28 June 1999. Accepted 13 November 2000.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Morphometry of Middle Bronze Age palstaves. Part II – spatial distribution of shapes in two typological groups, implications for production and exportation, Journal of Archaeological Science, 2013, 40, 1, 507, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3A Simple Method for Calculating Valve Curvature, Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, 2010, 160, 1, 73, ,
- 4Conventional and geometric morphometric studies of valve ultrastructural variation in two closely relatedCyclotellaspecies (Bacillariophyta), European Journal of Phycology, 2005, 40, 1, 89, , ,
- 5A NEW SPECIES OF MERIDION (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) FROM WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA, Southeastern Naturalist, 2003, 2, 3, 409,
- 6MORPHOLOGY OFOESTRUPIA ZACHARIASIIAND ITS TRANSFER TOBIREMIS, Diatom Research, 2001, 16, 2, 295, , ,