Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF SHAPE VARIATION IN TYPE AND MODERN POPULATIONS OF MERIDION (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 175–183, February 2001
How to Cite
Rhode, K. M., Pappas, J. L. and Stoermer, E. F. (2001), QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF SHAPE VARIATION IN TYPE AND MODERN POPULATIONS OF MERIDION (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 37: 175–183. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037001175.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 1 Received 28 June 1999. Accepted 13 November 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!