Author for correspondence: U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Wetlands, Oceans, and Watersheds (4502F), 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20460. E-mail: email@example.com.
EVOLUTIONARY RELATIONSHIPS OF CULTIVATED ANTARCTIC OSCILLATORIANS (CYANOBACTERIA)
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 650–654, August 2001
How to Cite
Nadeau, T.-L., Milbrandt, E. C. and Castenholz, R. W. (2001), EVOLUTIONARY RELATIONSHIPS OF CULTIVATED ANTARCTIC OSCILLATORIANS (CYANOBACTERIA). Journal of Phycology, 37: 650–654. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2001.037004650.x
Received 4 November 1999. Accepted 18 April 2001.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!