ACCUMULATION OF OLEIC ACID IN HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS (CHLOROPHYCEAE) UNDER NITROGEN STARVATION OR HIGH LIGHT IS CORRELATED WITH THAT OF ASTAXANTHIN ESTERS1
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Phycology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 325–331, April 2002
How to Cite
Zhekisheva, M., Boussiba, S., Khozin-Goldberg, I., Zarka, A. and Cohen, Z. (2002), ACCUMULATION OF OLEIC ACID IN HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS (CHLOROPHYCEAE) UNDER NITROGEN STARVATION OR HIGH LIGHT IS CORRELATED WITH THAT OF ASTAXANTHIN ESTERS1. Journal of Phycology, 38: 325–331. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2002.01107.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- 1 Received 11 June 2001. Accepted 8 January 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!