Pristine New Zealand forest soil is a strong methane sink
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 16–26, January 2004
How to Cite
Price, S. J., Sherlock, R. R., Kelliher, F. M., McSeveny, T. M., Tate, K. R. and Condron, L. M. (2004), Pristine New Zealand forest soil is a strong methane sink. Global Change Biology, 10: 16–26. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2003.00710x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
- Received 24 April 2003; received version received and accepted 21 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!