Author for correspondence and present address: Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, University of Washington, Tacoma, 1900 Commerce St., Tacoma, WA 98402-3100 USA. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERACTIONS BETWEEN UV RADIATION AND TEMPERATURE LIMIT INFERENCES FROM SINGLE-FACTOR EXPERIMENTS1
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 268–272, April 2003
How to Cite
Hoffman, J. R., Hansen, L. J. and Klinger, T. (2003), INTERACTIONS BETWEEN UV RADIATION AND TEMPERATURE LIMIT INFERENCES FROM SINGLE-FACTOR EXPERIMENTS. Journal of Phycology, 39: 268–272. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2003.01111.x
Received 11 June 2001. Accepted 4 December 2002.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!