Received 16 August 2001. Accepted 7 October 2002.
A REVISED ESTIMATE OF THE IRON USE EFFICIENCY OF NITROGEN FIXATION, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE MARINE CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM SPP. (CYANOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 12–25, February 2003
How to Cite
Kustka, A., Sañudo-Wilhelmy, S., Carpenter, E. J., Capone, D. G. and Raven, J. A. (2003), A REVISED ESTIMATE OF THE IRON USE EFFICIENCY OF NITROGEN FIXATION, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE MARINE CYANOBACTERIUM TRICHODESMIUM SPP. (CYANOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 39: 12–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2003.01156.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!