A TRANSIENT BLOOM OF OSTREOCOCCUS (CHLOROPHYTA, PRASINOPHYCEAE) IN WEST NECK BAY, LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Journal of Phycology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 850–854, October 2003
How to Cite
O'Kelly, C. J., Sieracki, M. E., Thier, E. C. and Hobson, I. C. (2003), A TRANSIENT BLOOM OF OSTREOCOCCUS (CHLOROPHYTA, PRASINOPHYCEAE) IN WEST NECK BAY, LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK. Journal of Phycology, 39: 850–854. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.2003.02201.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- 1 Received 28 December 2002. Accepted 10 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!