Reported at the 1998 annual meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, Seattle, Washington.
A Randomized Trial of Exercise Programs Among Older Individuals Living in Two Long-Term Care Facilities: The FallsFREE Program
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 859–865, July 2001
How to Cite
Nowalk, M. P., Prendergast, J. M., Bayles, C. M., D'Amico, F. J. and Colvin, G. C. (2001), A Randomized Trial of Exercise Programs Among Older Individuals Living in Two Long-Term Care Facilities: The FallsFREE Program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 49: 859–865. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2001.49174.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.