On the Use of Surrogate Respondents for Controls in a Case-Control Study of Alzheimer's Disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 980–984, July 2001
How to Cite
Debanne, S. M., Petot, G. J., Li, J., Koss, E., Lerner, A. J., Riedel, T. M., Rowland, D. Y., Smyth, K. A. and Friedland, R. P. (2001), On the Use of Surrogate Respondents for Controls in a Case-Control Study of Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 49: 980–984. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2001.49190.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!