The Value of Serum Albumin and High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol in Defining Mortality Risk in Older Persons with Low Serum Cholesterol
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1142–1147, September 2001
How to Cite
Volpato, S., Leveille, S. G., Corti, M.-C., Harris, T. B. and Guralnik, J. M. (2001), The Value of Serum Albumin and High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol in Defining Mortality Risk in Older Persons with Low Serum Cholesterol. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 49: 1142–1147. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2001.49229.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.