Presented, in part, at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1998 and at the annual meeting of the American Geriatrics Society in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1999.
How Well Are Community-Living Women Treated for Osteoporosis after Hip Fracture?
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1197–1204, September 2001
How to Cite
Bellantonio, S., Fortinsky, R. and Prestwood, K. (2001), How Well Are Community-Living Women Treated for Osteoporosis after Hip Fracture?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 49: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2001.49237.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.