Dimity Pond is currently with the Department of General Practice, University of Newcastle, Australia.
The GPCOG: A New Screening Test for Dementia Designed for General Practice
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 530–534, March 2002
How to Cite
Brodaty, H., Pond, D., Kemp, N. M., Luscombe, G., Harding, L., Berman, K. and Huppert, F. A. (2002), The GPCOG: A New Screening Test for Dementia Designed for General Practice. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 530–534. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50122.x
Nicola Kemp is currently with the Academic Department for Old Age Psychiatry, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
Georgina Luscombe is currently with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.