Portions of this manuscript were presented at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, Los Angeles, California, 1995.
Urodynamic Changes Associated with Behavioral and Drug Treatment of Urge Incontinence in Older Women
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 808–816, May 2002
How to Cite
Goode, P. S., Burgio, K. L., Locher, J. L., Umlauf, M. G., Lloyd, L. K. and Roth, D. L. (2002), Urodynamic Changes Associated with Behavioral and Drug Treatment of Urge Incontinence in Older Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 808–816. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50204.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.