Dr. Romanelli is currently in the Division of Cardiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The Significance of Depression in Older Patients After Myocardial Infarction
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 817–822, May 2002
How to Cite
Romanelli, J., Fauerbach, J. A., Bush, D. E. and Ziegelstein, R. C. (2002), The Significance of Depression in Older Patients After Myocardial Infarction. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 817–822. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50205.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.