Low Serum Vitamin D Does Not Predict New Disability or Loss of Muscle Strength in Older Women
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 912–917, May 2002
How to Cite
Verreault, R., Semba, R. D., Volpato, S., Ferrucci, L., Fried, L. P. and Guralnik, J. M. (2002), Low Serum Vitamin D Does Not Predict New Disability or Loss of Muscle Strength in Older Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 912–917. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50219.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.