Common Chronic Diseases and General Impairments as Determinants of Walking Disability in the Oldest-Old Population
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1405–1410, August 2002
How to Cite
Der Wiel, A. B.-v., Gussekloo, J., De Craen, A. J.M., Van Exel, E., Bloem, B. R. and Westendorp, R. G.J. (2002), Common Chronic Diseases and General Impairments as Determinants of Walking Disability in the Oldest-Old Population. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1405–1410. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50363.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.