Translating Clinical Research into Practice: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Exercise and Incontinence Care with Nursing Home Residents
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1476–1483, September 2002
How to Cite
Schnelle, J. F., Alessi, C. A., Simmons, S. F., Al-Samarrai, N. R., Beck, J. C. and Ouslander, J. G. (2002), Translating Clinical Research into Practice: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Exercise and Incontinence Care with Nursing Home Residents. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1476–1483. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50401.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.