The Effect of Cardiovascular and Osteoarticular Diseases on Disability in Older Italian Men and Women: Rationale, Design, and Sample Characteristics of the Progetto Veneto Anziani (PRO.V.A.) Study
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1535–1540, September 2002
How to Cite
Corti, M.-C., Guralnik, J. M., Sartori, L., Baggio, G., Manzato, E., Pezzotti, P., Barbato, G., Zambon, S., Ferrucci, L., Minervini, S., Musacchio, E. and Crepaldi, G. (2002), The Effect of Cardiovascular and Osteoarticular Diseases on Disability in Older Italian Men and Women: Rationale, Design, and Sample Characteristics of the Progetto Veneto Anziani (PRO.V.A.) Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1535–1540. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50409.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.