Leptin Levels are Appropriate for Body Mass Index in Older Men Who Experience Involuntary Weight Loss
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1566–1571, September 2002
How to Cite
Yukawa, M., McCormick, W. C., Rajan, S., Matsumoto, A. M., Wallace, J. I., Pearlman, R. A. and Weigle, D. S. (2002), Leptin Levels are Appropriate for Body Mass Index in Older Men Who Experience Involuntary Weight Loss. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1566–1571. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50414.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!