The authors assume full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the ideas presented. This article is a direct result of the Health Care Quality Improvement Program initiated by CMS, which has encouraged identification of quality improvement projects derived from analysis of patterns of care, and therefore required no special funding on the part of this contractor. Ideas and contribution to the author concerning experience in engaging with issues presented are welcomed.
Hip Fracture Incidence in Nursing Home Residents and Community-Dwelling Older People, Washington State, 1993–1995
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1638–1643, October 2002
How to Cite
Sugarman, J. R., Connell, F. A., Hansen, A., Helgerson, S. D., Jessup, M. C. and Lee, H. (2002), Hip Fracture Incidence in Nursing Home Residents and Community-Dwelling Older People, Washington State, 1993–1995. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1638–1643. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50454.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!