The authors assume full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the ideas presented. This article is a direct result of the Health Care Quality Improvement Program initiated by the CMS, which has encouraged identification of quality improvement projects derived from analysis of patterns of care, and therefore required no special funding on the part of this contractor. Ideas and contributions to the author concerning experience in engaging with issues presented are welcomed.
Survival Benefits of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors in Older Heart Failure Patients with Perceived Contraindications
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1659–1666, October 2002
How to Cite
Ahmed, A., Kiefe, C. I., Allman, R. M., Sims, R. V. and DeLong, J. F. (2002), Survival Benefits of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors in Older Heart Failure Patients with Perceived Contraindications. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1659–1666. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50457.x
An abstract based on the preliminary results of this study was presented at the 5th Scientific Meeting of the Heart Failure Society of America in Washington, DC, September 2001.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.