The content of this manuscript does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services or the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. The authors assume full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the ideas presented.
Smoking Patterns Among Seniors and the Medicare Stop Smoking Program
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1689–1697, October 2002
How to Cite
Arday, D. R., Lapin, P., Chin, J. and Preston, J. A. (2002), Smoking Patterns Among Seniors and the Medicare Stop Smoking Program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1689–1697. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50461.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.