Dr. Judith Regensteiner has been on the speakers' bureau of Otsuka America, Pharm. Dr. Walter McCarthy has no relationship to Otsuka America. Dr John Ware has been an occasional consultant (unpaid) to Otsuka America. Dr. William Hiatt has been on a steering committee and speakers bureau of Otsuka America. Drs. William Forbes and Peter Forbes and Mr. Jeffrey Heckman work for Otsuka America.
Effect of Cilostazol on Treadmill Walking, Community-Based Walking Ability, and Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Intermittent Claudication Due to Peripheral Arterial Disease: Meta-Analysis of Six Randomized Controlled Trials
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1939–1946, December 2002
How to Cite
Regensteiner, J. G., Ware, J. E., McCarthy, W. J., Zhang, P., Forbes, W. P., Heckman, J. and Hiatt, W. R. (2002), Effect of Cilostazol on Treadmill Walking, Community-Based Walking Ability, and Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Intermittent Claudication Due to Peripheral Arterial Disease: Meta-Analysis of Six Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1939–1946. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50604.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.