Age And Sex Do Not Bias The Use Of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors In Acute Myocardial Infarction And Congestive Heart Failure
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 572–573, April 2003
How to Cite
Blackman, I. C., Bond, M., Bowling, A., Honmfphn, Banning, A., Dudley, N., Elder, A., Martin, A. and Rai, G. S. (2003), Age And Sex Do Not Bias The Use Of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors In Acute Myocardial Infarction And Congestive Heart Failure. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 572–573. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51172.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.