Interleukin-6–174 G/C Promoter Gene Polymorphism C Allele Reduces Alzheimer's Disease Risk
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 578–579, April 2003
How to Cite
Faltraco, F., Bürger, K., Zill, P., Teipel, S. J., Möller, H.-J., Hampel, H., Bondy, B. and Ackenheil, M. (2003), Interleukin-6–174 G/C Promoter Gene Polymorphism C Allele Reduces Alzheimer's Disease Risk. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 578–579. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51177.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.