The study is based on data collected in the context of the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam (LASA), which is funded by the Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Sports of the Netherlands. The study on falls was supported by ZonMw, The Hague.
A Classification Tree for Predicting Recurrent Falling in Community-Dwelling Older Persons
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1356–1364, October 2003
How to Cite
Stel, V. S., Pluijm, S. M. F., Deeg, D. J. H., Smit, J. H., Bouter, L. M. and Lips, P. (2003), A Classification Tree for Predicting Recurrent Falling in Community-Dwelling Older Persons. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1356–1364. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51452.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.