Supported by California Health Care Foundation Grant 99–5041 A. The California Health Care Foundation, based in Oakland, California, is a nonprofit philanthropic organization whose mission is to expand access to affordable, quality health care for underserved individuals and communities, and to promote fundamental improvements in the health status of the people of California. This research was also supported by Grant AG10415 from the National Institute on Aging, UCLA Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center.
The Minimum Data Set Weight-Loss Quality Indicator: Does It Reflect Differences in Care Processes Related to Weight Loss?
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1410–1418, October 2003
How to Cite
Simmons, S. F., Garcia, E. T., Cadogan, M. P., Al-Samarrai, N. R., Levy-Storms, L. F., Osterweil, D. and Schnelle, J. F. (2003), The Minimum Data Set Weight-Loss Quality Indicator: Does It Reflect Differences in Care Processes Related to Weight Loss?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1410–1418. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51459.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.