Supported by Grant AG 06354 from the National Institutes of Health and the Dutch Ministry of Public Health, Welfare and Sports.
Lymphocyte Count and Mortality Risk in Older Persons. The Leiden 85-Plus Study
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1461–1465, October 2003
How to Cite
Izaks, G. J., Remarque, E. J., Becker, S. V. and Westendorp, R. G. J. (2003), Lymphocyte Count and Mortality Risk in Older Persons. The Leiden 85-Plus Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1461–1465. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51467.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!