Initial results presented at the IAG meeting, Vancouver, July 2001. Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer.
A Continuing Medical Education Initiative for Canadian Primary Care Physicians: The Driving and Dementia Toolkit: A Pre- and Postevaluation of Knowledge, Confidence Gained, and Satisfaction
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1484–1489, October 2003
How to Cite
Byszewski, A. M., Graham, I. D., Amos, S., Man-Son-Hing, M., Dalziel, W. B., Marshall, S., Hunt, L., Bush, C. and Guzman, D. (2003), A Continuing Medical Education Initiative for Canadian Primary Care Physicians: The Driving and Dementia Toolkit: A Pre- and Postevaluation of Knowledge, Confidence Gained, and Satisfaction. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1484–1489. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51483.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.