Supported by Grants R01-AG13863 and R01-AG13871 from the National Institute on Aging and Grant 99–121 from the Retirement Research Foundation.
End-of-Life Care in Assisted Living and Related Residential Care Settings: Comparison with Nursing Homes
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1587–1594, November 2003
How to Cite
Sloane, P. D., Zimmerman, S., Hanson, L., Mitchell, C. M., Riedel-Leo, C. and Custis-Buie, V. (2003), End-of-Life Care in Assisted Living and Related Residential Care Settings: Comparison with Nursing Homes. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1587–1594. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51511.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.