This project was supported by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute's Framingham Heart Study (Contract no. NO1-HC-25195) and funded in part by NIH Grants AR47785, AG09300, and AG18393; and by a grant from the California State University, Sacramento Scholarly Activity Program.
Function and Back Symptoms in Older Adults
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1702–1709, December 2003
How to Cite
Edmond, S. L. and Felson, D. T. (2003), Function and Back Symptoms in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1702–1709. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51553.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.