This research was supported in part by Public Health Service Grants R01 MH60831, P30 MH 43450, P20HS11825, R03HS09566-0, and R03 AG 15166–01. The findings and opinions reported here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of any other individuals or organizations.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Depression in the Elderly Medicare Population: Predictors, Disparities, and Trends
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1718–1728, December 2003
How to Cite
Crystal, S., Sambamoorthi, U., Walkup, J. T. and Akıncıgil, A. (2003), Diagnosis and Treatment of Depression in the Elderly Medicare Population: Predictors, Disparities, and Trends. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1718–1728. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51555.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.