The data upon which this publication was based were obtained pursuant to Contract N01-AG-1–2102 and research Grant R01-AG12765 from the National Institute on Aging in support of the Duke University Established Populations for Epidemiologic Studies of the Elderly. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Financial support was provided by grants from the National Institute on Aging (R01-AG-15432 and R01-AG-14158) and from the VFW Endowed Chair in Pharmacotherapy for the Elderly, College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota (Dr. Hanlon). Presented in part at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, Baltimore, Maryland, May 2002.
Antidiabetic Drug Therapy of African-American and White Community-Dwelling Elderly Over a 10-Year Period
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1748–1753, December 2003
How to Cite
Lindblad, C. I., Hanlon, J. T., Artz, M. B., Fillenbaum, G. G. and Mccarthy, T. C. (2003), Antidiabetic Drug Therapy of African-American and White Community-Dwelling Elderly Over a 10-Year Period. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1748–1753. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51559.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.