Research for this paper was supported by grants from the California HealthCare Foundation and the National Institutes on Aging: Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center AG10415. Prepared for the California HealthCare Foundation #99–5041 A. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and may not reflect those of the Foundation.
A Standardized Quality Assessment System To Evaluate Incontinence Care in the Nursing Home
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1754–1761, December 2003
How to Cite
Schnelle, J. F., Cadogan, M. P., Grbic, D., Bates-jensen, B. M., Osterweil, D., Yoshii, J. and Simmons, S. F. (2003), A Standardized Quality Assessment System To Evaluate Incontinence Care in the Nursing Home. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1754–1761. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51560.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.