Research for this paper was supported by grants from the California HealthCare Foundation and the National Institutes on Aging: Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center AG10415. Prepared for the California HealthCare Foundation #99–5041 A. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and may not reflect those of the Foundation.
A Standardized Quality Assessment System To Evaluate Incontinence Care in the Nursing Home
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1754–1761, December 2003
How to Cite
Schnelle, J. F., Cadogan, M. P., Grbic, D., Bates-jensen, B. M., Osterweil, D., Yoshii, J. and Simmons, S. F. (2003), A Standardized Quality Assessment System To Evaluate Incontinence Care in the Nursing Home. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1754–1761. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51560.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.