This work has been supported by the General Clinical Research Center (MO1-RR06192) and Claude Pepper OAIC (5P60-AG13631). Dr. Kenny has been supported by fellowship from the Paul Beeson Faculty Scholar Program.
Effects of Vitamin D Supplementation on Strength, Physical Function, and Health Perception in Older, Community-Dwelling Men
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1762–1767, December 2003
How to Cite
Kenny, A. M., Biskup, B., Robbins, B., Marcella, G. and Burleson, J. A. (2003), Effects of Vitamin D Supplementation on Strength, Physical Function, and Health Perception in Older, Community-Dwelling Men. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1762–1767. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51561.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.