The Memory Disorders Research Unit, Copenhagen, is supported by grants from the 1991 Pharmacy Foundation, the Health Insurance Fund, and the “IMK Almene Fond.”
Psychiatric Morbidity in a Neurology-Based Memory Clinic: The Effect of Systematic Psychiatric Evaluation
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1773–1778, December 2003
How to Cite
Hejl, A.-M., Hørding, M., Hasselbalch, E., Dam, H., Hemmingsen, R. and Waldemar, G. (2003), Psychiatric Morbidity in a Neurology-Based Memory Clinic: The Effect of Systematic Psychiatric Evaluation. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1773–1778. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51563.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!